Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My First Post


On my first post, I will tell you a little about my traits.

I am forever organizing my clutter (oh yes, I have a lot of it) and never seem to finish the task. I tend to procrastinate, but often times I’m stressed and overwhelmed from not being able to complete my never-ending to-do lists. Yes, I'm aware that I set myself up for sabotage. I am always busy and haven’t found a way to fit in play time without thinking: "I didn’t finish reading the emails," or "I should have done the laundry," or "I should have bathed Tara (dog);" you get the picture.

I am quick to smile and to empathize. I am a caring person, but patience hasn’t been one of my virtues. Although, patience increases as I get older (at this rate I’ll have to live to 175 years old). I am not extroverted, but am friendly and don’t quite embrace change. I strive to have a good frame of mind so I call myself a working progress.

I’d tell you more, but I have to get to my budget spreadsheet and clear the clutter on my desk.


No comments: