Saturday, June 13, 2009

Very Personal

I have had my share of displacing events, especially in the last 6 months. Its just been occurring to me in the past few days how these events are so prominent in my brain. Yet, when these issues resolve themselves, they are easily forgotten. It seems that we hold on to the negatives or 'lacks' in our lives thus attracting more lack. So, we create a cycle of more negatives and lacks.

It has been hard for me to grasp the concept that there actually is an abundance in my life. So I have started tallying those moments where when one door has been shut, two have been opened. I have become more aware of how my life has been opening like a blooming flower.This reflection has helped me to deal with any setbacks that present themselves and not let fear govern. Instead of despairing on what to do next, I just have to listen and trust that I already have answers because God has provided us all with this knowledge. I actually have much to be grateful for so, I need only to continue harvesting those feelings, continue to receive my spiritual wealth, and share with all.


No comments: